If you are a specialist and would like to apply for accreditation at Murray Valley Private Hospital you can complete our online eCredentialing application.
Please email your AHPRA registration number, the specialty you are requesting accreditation for (ie Physician, Rehabilitation) and a contact phone number.
Send your email to: email@example.com
Please note as part of the application process, you will need electronic versions of your Medical Indemnity Insurance, CV and Working with Children Check etc in support of your application.
Application Review Process
- Upon receipt of your completed online application profile and support documentation, a review will be undertaken by the Hospital CEO and your referees will be contacted to request a formal reference.
- Once all information is completed, our Medical Advisory Committee will then review the completed profile, documentation and references considering your requested Scope of Practice in line with the RHC Facility Rules.
- At this point, a temporary appointment may be granted by the CEO for a short period of time. Applicants will be notified in writing.
- Supported applications are then recommended to the Ramsay Health Care Board for an initial appointment.
- Applicants are notified in writing whether their appointment has been ratified by the Board or declined, once the review has been fully processed.
By applying for accreditation at Murray Valley Private Hospital you are agreeing to abide by the Ramsay Facility Rules.
Please note: that as the credentialing process can take some time to complete, as much notice as possible is requested should you be seeking an appointment at Murray Valley Private Hospital.
If you have any questions or require more information, please do not hesitate to contact the CEO or Executive Assistant on (02) 6022 4105.
Download Credentialing of health practitioners policy